Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Broke... in more ways than one

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've found myself still spending more time over at flickr, but also being busy as well. This weekend was packed with things to do, and I found myself away from my computer more than being on it. I also found my computer to be half dead this morning... which I am not happy about at all! I was thinking the other day (and this is karma getting me for something I'm sure) about how surprised I was to still have my computer working considering how old it is... I got it as a freshman in college... so that's 6 years ago. I tried turning it on today and it took a few times to boot it up. It started working and then promptly shut off in the middle of me doing something and then after that... kaput! I either get weird symbols on the screen or just the ever-so-unpleasant blank screen. I'm kind of wondering how I'm going to get off all the stuff that I want saved... including the naked pictures. This might be slightly entertaining. If I don't get it working I'm going to be stuck using Cop's POS... which is younger than mine, but also slower. If only I had a money tree growing out back so I could get a brand new sleek looking laptop... but that's not going to happen any time soon since I'm not going to make rent this month. Seriously, when does all of this money shit start to turn upwards? I figured it would be after college, but so far? Not so much. I guess I will need to keep up the naked picture taking or else they're going to shut off the electricity on us.

(that was a joke)







(sort of)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just something easy to fix. Though I've heard naked picture taking can be very lucrative. :)