Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hallelujah!

I *finally* got rid of my apartment! I am so freakin' excited, you have no idea. I've been trying to get rid of it since November. When I decided to leave my girlfriend and move in with Cop, I figured it would be swooped up in no time and I wouldn't have to see it, be in it, or think about it ever again... which was the exact opposite of what actually happened. I've had countless people come in, look around, and peace out... never to be heard from again. I never thought it'd be so hard to get rid of it, and I really don't know why it took so long, because it's so freakin' cute. I'm glad its over with. I've been counting down the days until the 1st and trying to not look at my bank account because I knew the numbers weren't going to add up when it was time to pay up for both of the rents. Now I don't have to sell naked pictures of me anymore (well, unless you want to buy me a new computer?) to make rent. I kid, I kid.

No comments: