Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still perfect!

I haven't had much to say lately. I guess that's because I finally got back to work after a glorious 3 days off and am actually busy for once. Work this weekend was bad, but I won't even go into it because I don't want the headache that I just coaxed out of my head coming back.
I am delighted that the Patriots are officially in the Superbowl. The game was a close one, but we always pull through. Heh. I know half of the country is in a Patriots-hating state right now, but you know what? You're just pissed that your team has either lost to them already, or will lose to them next week! Can you say 18 and 0?? Booya!

Did I ever mention I'm one of those obnoxious Boston-loving Masshole sports fan? I don't think I did. Well, I am.

I love the Patriots, I've always have, even in the days of Bledsoe and they sucked hardcore. Although, I must admit it is kind of hard to remember those days.. we've been good for so long. I'm also a huge Red Sox fan. You just wait until spring training. I'll save the Yankee-hating smack-talking then.

Until then, I'm going to go uncork some wine and ponder our Superbowl greatness.

No comments: